Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The One With the Prayer List!


It’s Blog Post Day!

Well, I’ll start with the good news.

This week I lost 4.8lbs. My clothes are all loose. I bought a new dress today and there was no “X” in front of the “L.” (p.s. the last time I bought a dress at this particular store there were TWO “X’s” in front of the “L”). I also feel better at the gym. I can keep up with Casey, for the most part, and I can feel muscles underneath their protective layer of blubber. Apparently, cardio will take care of this blubber issue. ;)

I’ve lost 10lbs since making the decision to slay this particular sin dragon.

That’s a total of 46lbs since last Fall. 18.3 since starting WeightWatchers four months ago. 

My morale has been pretty good this week. BUT, I forgot to eat a few meals because of being busy. I actually didn’t eat a full meal at all on my birthday because I was busy running errands for the party. Oops! Oh well... GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! J

Not eating isn’t an option, of course, but it happened and I’m not gonna dwell on it now. I have NOT been tracking my food, but I also haven’t been overeating. And I’m kinda ok with the not tracking thing. It keeps me from being too legalistic. I’m just trying to stay off of the legalism train.

Last but not least, I’ve finally put together the prayer list for people who volunteered to pray for me. If I accidentally left someone off of the list, please let me know. I would love for all of you to send me your email addresses and I’ll send you updates on your specific topics. As for praying for pounds, I’ve decided that I want to just share my next goal with you all and have you all pray for that goal.

As of today, I am at 213.8lbs. I want to be in ONEderland by January 1st ( that means I want to weigh 199 or less… gotta get rid of that nasty 2 out front!) So, that’s 14.8lbs over 6 weeks. It comes out to 2.46666666666666666 (you get the picture?) pounds a week, so pray for that.

Aaaaaaand, here are your prayer assignments. I’ll try to email you all (once I get your email addresses) with more details.

Hollie W.~ Pray that I would learn to die to self in preparation for whatever God’s plans for my future hold.
Mom~ Pray for improved relationships with family.
Tiffany B.~ Pray for solid and consistent quiet times with the Lord.
India W.~ Pray for healthy community in Macon.
Keri R.~ Pray for increased ministry opportunities throughout this process.
Casey S.~ Pray for happy, safe, and energizing workouts.
Kimberly D.~ Pray for my desire for marriage, my singleness, and my future husband and family.
Stephanie Joy D.~ Pray that I will learn to value myself enough to dress to shoes every morning, etc. Pray for improved self-worth that comes from being centered in Christ.
Sally W.~ Pray for diligence and discipline, both at work and as I work to slay sin.
Sarah N.~ Pray for balance between a guarded heart and the ability to be open and vulnerable.
Matt Y.~ Pray for my sin struggles of pride and the need for control.

Thanks for coming on this journey with me. I love you all, and will update you soon!

Love,
Christy

1 comment: